Let’s begin with first displaying our day-to-day Tour itinerary for Malaysia & Singapore.
- Day-1: Assemble at Mumbai International Airport to board the flight from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- Day-2: Arrive at Kuala Lumpur and proceed to sight-seeing and Lunch via coach. Then board a one-way cable car to proceed towards Genting Highlands, Hotel Theme Park
- Day-3: Free to move around Genting Highlands, followed by dinner and overnight at hotel
- Day-4: After Breakfast proceed to Indoor Theme Park for fun rides. Then have lunch at Coffee Terrace Restaurant, Genting. Proceed for further enjoyment at Indoor Theme Park for the rest of the day. Finally proceed for dinner at First World Cafe. Overnight at hotel.
- Day-5: After Breakfast, checkout and proceed for Kuala Lumpur half-day city tour and sight-seeing to places like KL Towers, Chocolate Outlets, Batu Caves, Petronas Towers (Photo-stop only). Then proceed for lunch. Continue sight-seeing of Kuala Lumpur and check-in to Grand Seasons Hotel for overnight stay with dinner.
- Day-6: After early morning breakfast, checkout of the hotel and proceed to KLIA to board your flight for Singapore. After arrival at Singapore, transfer to hotel Parc Sovereign via coach. Overnight at hotel
- Day-7: After early morning breakfast, proceed for half-day city tour of Singapore followed by Singapore Flyer and lunch. After lunch proceed for Sentosa Island via one-way cable car. Evening at Sentosa. Then while on the way back to hotel via coach, have dinner and overnight at hotel
- Day-8: After early breakfast, proceed for Universal Studios Singapore via coach. Whole day at Universal Studios. In the evening dinner at indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
- Day-9: Checkout of hotel and proceed to Singapore International Airport, Changi to board your flight back to Mumbai taking back wonderful memories of Malaysia and Singapore
What sight-seeing Ace1World offers for Malaysia:
- Kuala Lumpur Communication Towers (KL Towers)
- Batu Caves
- Chocolate Outlet
- Watch Outlet
- Petronas Towers (Photo-stop only)
- Railway Administration Building
- King’s Palace
- Prime Minister’s Office
- Government Office Buildings
What sight-seeing Ace1World offers for Singapore:
- Singapore Flyer
- Buddhist Temple
- Chocolate Outlet
- Sentosa Island
- Cable Car ride
- Merlion Park
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Little India tour
- Bank and Financial Buildings
Image Gallery with our Group in Malaysia and Singapore: